Den eftertraktade 12-delad växelgrupp finns från och med idag tillgängligt i SRAMs GX-serie. Läs kompletta produktinformationen av SRAM här nedan:
RANGE TO REALIZE
This is the range of Eagle™. The range to reach. To realize. A range beyond limitation or complexity. Beyond what’s been done before. A range where fearless dedication meets relentless engineering. Where silent precision meets troublefree reliability. Where simplicity matches strength. A whole new system for whole new horizons. The range to realize. This is GX Eagle™.
GX Eagle Crankset
The reliability of forged aluminum crank arms is undeniable, and the GX Eagle™ crankset completes its performance mission with the new X-SYNC™2 direct mount chainring. With numerous Eagle™ ring size options, your range can be tuned for any ride you can find yourself on. The GX Eagle™ crankset is designed around not only SRAM bottom brackets, but Eagle™ technology as a whole.
- Durable 7000 series forged aluminum crank arms
- Best-in-class chain retention and wear characteristics with X-SYNC™2 tooth profiles engineered to match perfectly with SRAM Eagle™ chains
- Light weight and durable direct mount ring construction
- A master-class crankset at a working-class price point, the super-tough GX Eagle™ crankset makes it easy for riders who are hard on equipment and/or setting up multiple bikes to have 100-percent Eagle™ compatibility
MSRP PRICE $120 – $170 | €125 – €175 | £107 – £148
GX Eagle Rear Derailleur
Simply put, the new GX Eagle™ derailleur extends the range of your riding because of its ability to handle the 10-50t Eagle™ cassette—but there’s more to this new derailleur than capacity. The GX Eagle™ derailleur includes the Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™, so that chain management feels the same on every cassette cog, small or large. And a new Eagle™ pulley design, combined with the SRAM Eagle™ chain, helps to make this drivetrain super quiet and incredibly efficient.
- Best-in-class chain management with our proven X-HORIZON™ design and Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Simplified installation and added robustness with our repositioned CAGE LOCK™
- Best-in-class 1x efficiency and quiet operation with our Eagle™ pulley technology
- The GX Eagle™ derailleur carries with it the rough-and-tumble toughness of our X-HORIZON™ design; no derailleur wants to be abused, but the X-HORIZON™ design is built to withstand a lot
MSRP PRICE $110 | €110 | £93
GX Eagle Trigger Shifter
The GX Eagle™ trigger shifter is the control center of the new Eagle™ drivetrain that unlocks its range to allow you to realize full potential of Eagle™. Superior ergonomics and adjustability let you shift quickly, comfortably and intuitively. The GX Eagle™ shifter carries with it all of the enhancements and improvements that the XX1 and X01 Eagle™ trigger shifters received, improving trigger feel, precision and durability for every rider on any terrain.
- Eagle™ provides the smoothest and most reliable 1x shifting in mountain biking
- Optimized shifting precision via X-ACTUATION™ cable pull works flawlessly with Eagle™ rear derailleurs
- Super durable forged aluminum trigger is designed to take a beating
- With MatchMaker™ X you can adjust your shift, brake and Reverb lever setup for lever ergonomics that are perfect for your hand position and the way you ride
MSRP PRICE $40 | €35 | £30
GX Eagle Grip Shift
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift, and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. The new Eagle™ Grip Shift includes new, robust internals that make it even more durable and its shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand, but this time with Eagle technology to accompany it.
- Improved precision and durability with our new Grip Shift mechanism
- The most durable shifter option for SRAM Eagle drivetrains
- Grip Shift is the shifter choice for many ultra-endurance athletes and extreme cold weather riders, since shifting Grip Shift requires less manual dexterity than a trigger shifter does
MSRP PRICE $40 | €35 | £30
XG-1275 Eagle Cassette
Best-in-class 1x range that allows you to ride anywhere, this XG-1275, 10- to 50-tooth Eagle™ cassette FULL PIN™ technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light and strong. The open design—similar to our X-DOME™ cassette—aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. New X-GLIDE™2 teeth features mate perfectly with Eagle™ chains to improve both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- Extremely durable and lightweight cassette that incorporates FULL PIN™ technology using eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 50-tooth aluminum cog held together with high-strength stainless steel pins
- Perfect range for any ride with our 10-50t [500 percent] gearing
- Smooth, consistent and optimized gear steps across entire range of cassette
- The XG-1275 Eagle™ cassette not only offers a massive 500-percent gear range for lower low gears and higher high gears, but also the ability for advanced level riders to ride larger chainrings for a smoother overall pedaling feel
MSRP PRICE $195 | €200 | £170
GX Eagle Chain
Though you may think of it as a humble assistant to the rest of the groupset, the GX Eagle™ chain is the epicenter of the drivetrain. Featuring link plate geometry optimized for massive 500-percent range, Eagle™ derailleurs, chainrings, cassettes and shifters have been designed to work perfectly with Eagle™ chains. Anything less is nothing but a performance, reliability and durability compromise.
- Increased longevity and better chain guiding with our all-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- The GX Eagle™ chain is constructed using the same link geometry and general manufacturing processes as XX1 and X01 Eagle™ chains, making it the ideal backup chain for XX1 and X01 riders
MSRP PRICE $30 | €29 | £25
XD Driver Body
The XD™ cassette driver body is an essential component of SRAM wide-range drivetrains, and allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog. A design used by almost every wheel manufacturer, the XD™ driver system is extremely lightweight and provides a superior interface with the cassette.
- Driver body design that lets riders tap the power and range of the SRAM wide range cassette and a 10-tooth small cog
- Provides a more stable hub connection
- XD™ driver body is 6-8g lighter
|GX EAGLE™ Crankset||GX EAGLE™ Rear Derailleur||GX EAGLE™ Trigger Shifter||GX EAGLE™
|Variants||GXP®, PF GXP, BB30, PF30||50t max||12-speed rear||12-speed rear|
|Technologies||X-SYNC™2, GXP®, BB30, PressFit™ GXP, PressFit 30™||X-HORIZON™, X-ACTUATION™, X-SYNC™2, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™, CAGE LOCK™
|X-ACTUATION™, ZERO LOSS™, MatchMaker™ X Integrated||JAWS™, ROLLING THUNDER™, SPEED METAL™, X-ACTUATION™, MatchMaker™ X Integrated|
|Compatibility||BB30 – 30mm / GXP® – 24mm, Eagle™ chain||Eagle™ cassette and shifter only||Eagle™ 12-speed rear derailleurs||Eagle™ 12-speed rear derailleurs|
|Materials||Crank arm: 7000 series forged aluminum Chainring: Cold-forged Aluminum||Die-cast aluminum||Aluminum/Plastic||Aluminum cover|
|Hardware||Direct mount||Stainless steel||Stainless steel bolts, MatchMaker™ X||Clamp included|
|Key Features||All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains||X-ACTUATION™, TYPE 3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™||MMX™ adjustment options||n/a|
|Options||165mm, 170mm, 175mm||Black||Black||Black|
|XG-1275 EAGLE™ Cassette||GX EAGLE™
|Variants||10-50t: 10t, 12t, 14t, 16t, 18t, 21t, 24t, 28t, 32t, 36t, 42t, 50t||126 links|
|Technologies||FULL PIN™, XD™ driver body, X-GLIDE™2||FLOW LINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™2
SRAM X-SYNC™2 Eagle™ is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC™2 Eagle™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
XD™ DRIVER BODY
XD™ is a cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
ZERO LOSS simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you’re waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
BOOST is a new wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, a wider range of chainring options as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
The SRAM HARD CHROME™ chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to our other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to our current chains. The HARD CHROME™ chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
X-GLIDE™2 is next generation of SRAM X-GLIDE™ technology optimized for the Eagle™ 12-speed cassette. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.
FULL PIN™ technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s extremely light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to our X-DOME™ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
Designed as One
SRAM Eagle™ drivetrains are the only 1x drivetrains that are fully system engineered for optimal performance. Eagle™ drivetrains are designed, tested and proven to deliver the lightest, highest-performing, most durable systems for all riders on any trail.
Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range that allows you to realize your bike’s potential beyond where it has ever been.
Every SRAM GX Eagle™ component is 100-percent compatible with all levels of SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain systems.
This is Eagle™.